Date: Tue 12 Dec 2017 15:00
Are you a researcher interested in depositing data into ReShare to make them available for reuse, or as evidence for a published paper? Are you just curious to explore how publishing in ReShare happens in practice?
Join our interactive online webinar at 15:00 GMT (16:00 CET), where we will ‘ walk’ you through the process of submitting a data collection into the ReShare repository.
We will then answer any questions you may have about ReShare and depositing your data with us.
You will learn:
• how to start the process of depositing data into ReShare
• how to describe a data collection well (i.e. what metadata should be provided)
• why providing detailed and accurate metadata is important
• how to prepare and upload your data files and documentation files
• how to decide upon the most suitable access level and licence for your data
• how we review your data before publishing it
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Experience/knowledge required: None
Target audience: Researchers/anyone interested in in depositing data into ReShare
Register on the UK Data Service website.