The guide has been developed by fifteen data experts from seven CESSDA Service Providers. It helps social scientists make their research data findable, understandable, sustainably accessible and reusable.
The aim of the workshop is to train participants in how to use the developed materials when delivering their own training courses on research data management. The workshop will be interactive with hands-on exercises.
Participants will also gain an understanding of relevant considerations for making data openly available while still meeting the needs of data protection (in accordance with legislative and ethical requirements).
Employees of CESSDA Service Providers and CESSDA partnering organisations, as well as employees of affiliated organisations and research institutions are welcome to join the workshop.
- Irena Vipavc Brvar & Sonja Bezjak, Social Science Data Archives (ADP)
- Ricarda Braukmann, Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS)
- Ulf Jakobsson, Swedish National Data Service (SND)
- Jindrich Krejci & Johana Chylikova, Czech Social Science Data Archive (CSDA)
- Sebastian Netscher, CESSDA Training
- Scott Summers, UK Data Service
Find out more and register to the workshop before 25 March!