Table of Contents
After completing your roundtrip through this chapter on archiving and publishing data, you should:
- Understand the difference between data archiving and data publishing;
- Be aware of the benefits of data publishing;
- Be able to differentiate between different data publication services (data journal, self-archiving, a data repository);
- Be able to select a data repository which fits your research data's needs;
- Be aware of ways to promote your research data publication;
- Be able to answer the DMP questions which are listed at the end of this chapter and adapt your own DMP.
Authors and guides of this chapter
Sonja Bezjak | Slovenian Social Science Data Archives (ADP)
Being involved in RDM training and promoting open data in Slovenia I was happy to share my knowledge and experience internationally.
Irena Vipavc Brvar | Slovenian Social Science Data Archives (ADP)
Having 20 years of experience working with researchers in social science data archives and heading CESSDA training, it was a pleasure to help prepare the Data Management Expert Guide and to see how the knowledge from all over Europe is being delivered in one module.