Table of Contents
After completing your journey through this chapter on archiving and publishing data, you should:
- Understand the difference between data archiving and data publishing;
- Be aware of the benefits of data publishing;
- Be able to differentiate between different data publication services (data journal, self-archiving, a data repository);
- Be able to select a data repository which fits your research data's needs;
- Be aware of ways to promote your research data publication;
- Be able to answer the DMP questions which are listed at the end of this chapter and adapt them to your own DMP.
Authors and guides of this chapter
Sonja Bezjak | Slovenian Social Science Data Archives (ADP)
Being involved in RDM training and promoting open data in Slovenia I was happy to share my knowledge and experience internationally.
Irena Vipavc Brvar | Slovenian Social Science Data Archives (ADP)
Having 20 years of experience working with researchers in social science data archives and being in the role of the head of CESSDA training, it was a pleasure to help to prepare the Data Management Expert Guide and to see how the knowledge from all over Europe is being delivered in one module.