Table of Contents
After completing your journey through this chapter on archiving and publishing data, you should:
- Understand the difference between data archiving and data publishing;
- Be aware of the benefits of data publishing;
- Be able to differentiate between different data publication services (data journal, self-archiving, a data repository);
- Be able to select a data repository which fits your research data's needs;
- Be aware of ways to promote your research data publication;
- Be able to answer the DMP questions which are listed at the end of this chapter and adapt them to your own DMP.