The scope of the 2017 Work Plan is the establishment of a common infrastructure and the interoperability among CESSDA Members.
- CESSDA CV Manager
- Product and Services Catalogue (PaSC) Phase 2
- Technical Framework Phase 3
- Data Discovery Training
- Trust Support Activities
- CESSDA Metadata Management Phase 2 (CMM2)
- Euro Question Bank 2017 (EQB)
- Collaborative data management module for comparative social science researchers
- CESSDA PID Policy
The scope of the 2016 Work Plan is the establishment of a common infrastructure and the interoperability among CESSDA Members.
- CESSDA Product and Service Catalogue – Phase 1
- CESSDA Technical Framework – Phase 2
- Euro Question Bank
- CESSDA Training
- PID Services
- CESSDA Expert Seminar 2016
The scope of the 2015 Work Plan is the allocation of work to Service Providers contracted in 2015. Five submitted projects were selected for funding and they are listed below. All of these, except for the CESSDA Expert Seminar 2015, are still currently running and the CESSDA Metadata Management project will continue to run beyond 2016.
- CESSDA Technical Framework
- CESSDA Data Access Policy
- CESSDA Metadata Management
- CESSDA Open Source Metadata Harvester
- CESSDA Expert Seminar 2015