RDA P14 side event to discuss commonalities and collaborative solutions for community research data services
At last! A discussion forum for all five ESFRI cluster projects, RDA Working and Interest Groups, and EOSC representatives on our journey to EOSC.
During this event we’ll be focusing on the technical, social and governance issues we all face. What can we learn from each other and take back to the data communities we serve?
Seats are limited, register here to join us!
Connecting to EOSC
The five European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) cluster projects provide a gathering point for various ESFRI Research Infrastructures to connect to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) in large thematic domains:
- ENVRI-FAIR - Europe’s environmental research infrastructures
- EOSC-life - creating EOSC for the life sciences
- ESCAPE - astronomy & particle physics cluster
- PaNOSC - Photon and Neutron Open Science Cloud
- SSHOC - Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud
Main points of discussion:
- Defining ESFRI cluster commonalities
- Leveraging RDA building blocks
- Data services
- Connecting to research communities
- Governance and how to connect to EOSC
- Research data policies and standards
- Research data management and stewardship
- FAIR data sharing and publishing domain data in the EOSC
- FAIR tools and services, exposed in the EOSC catalogue of services
Coordinated by the Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud (SSHOC). Please note that the event is co-located with the RDA 14th Plenary and will take place at Aalto University, DIPOLI, Otakaari 24, Otaniemi, Espoo. Participants attending this event only, do not have to pay the RDA Plenary 14 registration fee.