The ambition of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) is to provide European researchers, innovators, companies and citizens with a federated and open multi-disciplinary environment where they can publish, find and re-use data, tools and services for research, innovation and educational purposes.
CESSDA contributes to EOSC through participation in several projects:
SSHOC aims to provide a full-fledged Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud where data, tools, and training are available and accessible for users of SSH data.
EOSC Future seeks to integrate, consolidate, and connect e-infrastructures, research communities, and initiatives in Open Science to further develop the EOSC Portal, EOSC-Core and EOSC-Exchange of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
The main objectives of EOSC Enhance are to improve the service provider interface and to accelerate the deployment and uptake of EOSC services and resources in the EOSC catalogue.
TRIPLE enables researchers to discover and reuse SSH data and projects across disciplinary and language boundaries.
eRImote will identify strategies and solutions to enable the transition to more remote and digital access to Research Infrastructure (RI) services across ESFRI domains.
FAIR-IMPACT will identify practices, policies, tools and technical specifications towards a FAIR data management cycle starting with real-life use cases in four different domains.
- EOSC Platform Early Adopter Programme
- Open Call for Volunteers: Join the SSH Open Marketplace Editorial Board
- Who’s behind the SSH Open Marketplace?
- SSH Open Cluster announces New Chair and Vice-Chair
- SSHOC Chair and Vice-Chair invite you to the 1st SSH Open Cluster meeting in April!
- European project TRIPLE delivers its final output: the GoTriple platform
- SSHOC Continues to Build Stronger European SSH Community: Highlights from the 1st SSH Open Cluster Assembly