Currently, the CESSDA Training Working Group has members from most CESSDA Service Providers.
The leader of the Training Group is Irena Vipavc Brvar, Director of ADP.
Our goals are to:
- foster data sharing and to ensure well-trained researchers in data management and data use;
- ensure the excellence of data professionals and staff in all CESSDA Services Providers;
- promote state of the art use of the curated data for research and policy purposes;
- actively contribute to the promotion and adoption throughout the social sciences community.
To do so, we:
- train trainers, data producers and users as well as data professionals and CESSDA Service Providers staff in research data management,
- data discovery, harmonisation and use as well as in digital preservation, data archiving and CESSDA tools and services;
- design and deliver training materials to enable self-training;
- contribute to the development of standards and best-practise guidelines in data curation, data management, data discovery and use.