CESSDA® Roadshow on Migration
This CESSDA Roadshow shares insights into the treasure trove of datasets in the CESSDA Data Catalogue® for social science research on migration. Service providers and researchers give practical tips on using the CESSDA Data Management Expert Guide®, especially when dealing with such highly sensitive data. Interactive discussions with panellists and opportunities for participants to share their viewpoints are key features of the Roadshow.
- 14.00-14.05 - Introduction, CESSDA & Trust-IT
- 14.05-14.15 - CESSDA Data Catalogue® for Migration and Discovery, Dimitra Kondyli, EKKE
- 14.15-14.25 - EMM survey Registry & CESSDA Data Catalogue® for Discovery, Ami Saji, SciencesPo & SSHOC
- 14.25-14.30 - CESSDA Data Management Expert Guide® & Data Catalogue® for Users, Peter Cerce ZRS Koper and MiCreate
- 14.30-14.35 - Ahmad Wali Ahmad-Yar, HumMingBird project
- 14.35-15.20 - Discussion with panellists and audience Dimitri Prandner, Johannes Kepler University; Meredith Winn, SciencesPo and Peter Cerce ZRS Koper discuss their research on migration. They are then joined by fellow panellists zooming in on how the CESSDA DMEG® helps deal with sensitive data.
- 15.20-15.30 - Wrap up on main takeaways, CESSDA & Trust-IT.
The material from this webinar (video recording and slides) can be downloaded here. The recordings of the webinar are also available on the CESSDA Training YouTube channel.
Fri 8 Oct 2021 14:00 CEST
Fri 8 Oct 2021 15:30 CEST