EDDI2023, the 15th Annual European DDI User Conference, will be held as an in person event in Ljubljana, Slovenia with online participation.
EDDI2023 is organized jointly by the Slovenian Social Science Data Archives (ADP), University of Ljubljana, GESIS, Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences, and IDSC of IZA, International Data Service Center of the Institute for the Study of Labor.
The DDI Alliance kindly supports EDDI 2022.
A report of the 2022 Conference, can be found on the DDI Alliance website and the presentations.
The Conference timetable is:
- Call For Papers: 15 May 2023
- Submission deadline: 4 Sept 2023
- Notice of Acceptance of Proposals: 28 September 2023
- Conference Registration Open: 28 September 2023
- Early Bird Registration Ends: 28 October 2023
- Workshop and Tutorials: 27 November 2023
- Conference: Tuesday 28 November – Wednesday 29 November 2023
- Side Meetings: Thursday 30 November – Friday 1 December 2023
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, the EDDI 2023 Conference website is at https://bit.ly/eddi2023