Event website: https://eurise-network.github.io/online-series-2020.html
EURISE Network - Online expert meeting series 2020 - Meeting 2
The topic of the second meeting will be Technical documentation.
The meeting takes place on the EURISE Discord – no registration required!
The one hour meeting will be kicked-off by short lightning talks from infrastructure members. This is followed by a chance to discuss the points brought up in the introductions and to possibly go beyond.
Possible topics for discussion:
- Documentation as code
- Plain texts, markdown etc.
- Generating and deploying static sites
- Generating PDF versions
- Reusing/converting existing content
- Conversion from common formats (Word, HTML, PDF etc)
- Auto-embedding markup (for ToC/other navigation)
- Versioning documentation
- Matching product release version
- Supporting multiple concurrent versions (e.g. APIs)