CESSDA behavioural data for COVID-19 research
Take a deep dive into CESSDA COVID-19 resources! Highlights from our European Social Science Data Archives, COVID-19 insights, the CESSDA Data Catalogue & more!
CESSDA is excited to take part in the ICRI2021 pandemic virtual expo with its booklet on “CESSDA behavioural data for research tackling the global COVID-19 challenge”.
The CESSDA consortium is committed to supporting researchers working on COVID-19 related research and its significant health and societal impacts.
- 2020 Insights - tracking the evolution of COVID-19 and what it means for the CESSDA Data Catalogue
- Looking at comparatively similar situations from the past
- Public trust influences COVID-19 measures taken by authorities
- The Austrian Corona Panel Project
- 2021 Insights - tracking the evolution of COVID-19 and what it means for the CESSDA Catalogue
- Good data can save lives
- World Pandemic Research Network
- COVID-19 in the CESSDA Data Catalogue
- A deep dive into CESSDA COVID-19 resources! Highlights from our European Social Science Data Archives
The International Conference on Research Infrastructures typically occurs every two years. The conference engages policy experts, facility managers, leading researchers and a variety of other stakeholders to discuss challenges and emerging trends for research infrastructures around the world.
Visit ICRI2021 here.