Love Your Data 2017 kicks off today
This week is Love Your Data 2017, a 5-day international event to help researchers take better care of their data. Each day has its own theme.
Similar to Open Access Week, the purpose of the Love Your Data (LYD) campaign is to raise awareness and build a community to engage on topics related to research data management, sharing, preservation, reuse, and library-based research data services. The UK Data Service (UKDS) will share practical tips, resources, and stories to help researchers at any stage in their career use good data practices.
In light of the event CESSDA would like to highlight the network of social science data archives across the world.
You can search for data using the our members' online catalogues:
- Czech Republic: Social Science Data Archive
- Denmark: Danish Data Archive
- Finland: Finnish Social Science Data Archive
- France: PROGEDO
- Germany: GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
- Lithuania: Lithuanian Humanities and Social Science data archive
- Netherlands: DANS
- Norway: Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Slovenia: Social Science Data Archive
- Sweden: Swedish National Data Service
- Switzerland: Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences
- United Kingdom: UK Data Service
Other Data Services
Follow #LYD17 on Twitter.