Here is an archive of CESSDA newsletters.
2021 & 2020
As part of the CESSDA Mentorship Programme (Widening Activities & Journal Outreach 2020 Work Plan), we developed a pilot CESSDA Newsletter for Data Service Professionals.
In 2020, and the beginning of 2021, it came out every two weeks on a Monday to inform the community about:
- Upcoming Training Possibilities;
- Upcoming Conference and Events;
- Publications and other resources;
- Possibilities for Funding and Collaborations;
- Employment Opportunities; and
- News from the Community.
The information was mainly targeted at data service professionals, as well as data service users, namely researchers and students in the social sciences and humanities.
A rebranded CESSDA newsletter was launched on 1 March 2021.
We now cover data training, events, news & resources to help researchers, data professionals and policy makers.