Research data management
Online / any
Delivering Research Data Management Services
This 5-weeks course, organized by the University of Edinburgh, Digital Curation Centre and Research Data Netherlands, focusses on how to develop and deliver effective data management services to improve research in your organisation.
You’ll discover common research support services, how to create data management plans, and how to develop your own research data management roadmap.
Learn from experts in the field from the internationally-recognised Digital Curation Centre and Research Data Netherlands and build your confidence in supporting researchers and preserving data.
- What research support services are commonly offered and who is responsible for providing them?
- How to perform your own gap analysis and what tools you will need to make it happen
- How to support researchers to develop Data Management Plans (DMPs) and offer feedback or consultations
- How to provide for short and long term preservation and storage of research data and where possible, use existing community standards
- How to develop your own RDM Roadmap