Research data management
Online / any
UK Data Service (UKDS)
Webinar: Guided walk through ReShare
This webinar explains and drives the participants through the process of submitting a data collection into the ReShare repository.
Are you an ESRC grant holder whose grant has ended and is required to submit your research data into the ReShare repository? Are you a researcher interested in depositing data into ReShare to make them available for reuse, or as evidence for a published paper? Are you just curious to explore how publishing in ReShare happens in practice?
Join our interactive online webinar, where we will ‘walk’ you through the process of submitting a data collection into the ReShare repository. We will then answer any questions you may have about ReShare and depositing your data with us.
You will learn:
- How to start the process of depositing data into ReShare
- How to describe a data collection well (i.e. what metadata should be provided)
- Why providing detailed and accurate metadata is important
- How to prepare and upload your data files and documentation files
- How to decide upon the most suitable access level and licence for your data
- How we review your data before publishing it
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Presenter: Anca Vlad
Recordings of UK Data Service webinars are made available on our YouTube channel and, together with the slides, on our past events pages soon after the webinar has taken place.