Webinar: Open forum: Challenges of sharing data linked to publications
CESSDA ID: crd-3143
Alvanides, Serafeim / Laaksonen, Helena / Glavica, Marijana / Kleiner, Brian / Kondyli, Dimitra
The forum served as a place for presenting findings from the Journals Outreach activities (CESSDA Work Plan 2020), for engaging with a panel of journal editors, publishers, researchers and data archives to discuss the challenges of data sharing from different perspectives and highlight good practices for working together to find solutions as part of the CESSDA Agenda 2021-22.
- Welcome, Context and “Journals Outreach” Findings (2020) & Activities (2021-22)
- Expert Panel: “What are the challenges of data sharing from different perspectives?”
- Questions & Open discussion “Working together to tackle challenges and find solutions”
- Journals Outreach Task partners available for informal discussion with participants.
To discuss the challenges of sharing data linked to publications.
- Research support at university and research institutes
- Research libraries
- Archives and data repositories
- Social Sciences
Persistent Identifiers (PIDs)
Licence and contact
Access cost: no