IASSIST 2022 – Data by Design: Building a Sustainable Data Culture
The conference theme, “Data by Design: Building a Sustainable Data Culture”, emphasizes two core values embedded in the culture of Gothenburg and Sweden: design and sustainability. See you in Gothenburg in 2022!
We invite you to explore these topics further and discuss what they could mean to data communities.
The Swedish National Data Service (SND) serves as conference host in 2022. As a national research data repository governed by a consortium consisting of nine Swedish universities and working in agreement with over 30 institutions, SND has the potential to reach a large number of researchers who could gain from the knowledge exchange and experiences of IASSIST.
Calls for Presentations & Workshops
Workshops will be held on 6 June 2022.
Deadline for submitting proposals: 7 December 2021.
Notification of acceptance: 1 February 2022.
Find out more on the conference website.
- Presentation: CESSDA in ERA - collaborations, partnerships and perspectives
- Presentation: The CESSDA Data Archiving Guide: A resource for people who love data [Workshop]
- Presentation: Data Community for Cohort Survey [COORDINATE]
- Presentation: Community of Practice in Governance and Management of RIs
- Presentation: The CESSDA Data Archives joint efforts to support journals in data sharing and reproducibility [Panel]
Archives and data repositories
Research support at university and research institutes