Presentation: Data Community for Cohort Survey [COORDINATE]
Training for the data community of the COORDINATE project will support community-building and facilitate improved access to longitudinal survey data on child wellbeing. Part of Panel 3 at IASSIST 2022 conference.
To present the Growing Up in Digital Europe (GRADE) project.
- Archives and data repositories
- Research libraries
- Research support at university and research institutes
- Social Sciences
Persistent Identifiers (PIDs)
Part of series/collection
- Presentation: CESSDA in ERA - collaborations, partnerships and perspectives
- Presentation: The CESSDA Data Archiving Guide: A resource for people who love data [Workshop]
- Presentation: Data Community for Cohort Survey [COORDINATE]
- Presentation: Community of Practice in Governance and Management of RIs
- Presentation: The CESSDA Data Archives joint efforts to support journals in data sharing and reproducibility [Panel]