COhort cOmmunity Research and Development Infrastructure Network for Access Throughout Europe
COORDINATE will begin to fill the serious and extensive gaps in the availability of robust and suitable data for the monitoring and evaluation of child wellbeing in Europe.
- Facilitate improved access to international birth cohort panel and cross-sectional survey data
- Extend the consortium network to maximise EU and European coverage for a future Europe wide accelerated birth cohort survey
- Undertake joint research in the form of a large-scale cohort pilot survey using a harmonised instrument and research design in key European countries.
The infrastructural community initiated by COORDINATE will benefit from enhanced access to current infrastructural data platforms.
CESSDA has three Service Providers participating in the project:
- Croatian Social Science Data Archive at The University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (CROSSDA)
- Tampere University, Finnish Social Science Data Archive (FSD)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences, Social Science Data Archives (UL, FDV/ADP).