EOSC Future responds to INFRAEOSC-03-2020 call in order to integrate, consolidate, and connect e-infrastructures, research communities, and initiatives in Open Science to further develop the EOSC Portal, EOSC-Core and EOSC-Exchange of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
EOSC Future is structured around six thematic pillars that strategically group the work package tasks and activities and coherently present the key objectives and activities of the project to stakeholders:
- Pillar 1 on Policy & Strategy will coordinate and support a strategic vision for the future EOSC;
- Pillar 2 on Connection & Integration will connect and integrate EOSC infrastructures, data, and services;
- Pillar 3 on Excellent Science & Interdisciplinarity will extend the EOSC value Chain with scientific use cases;
- Pillar 4 on Growth & Innovation will grow and innovate EOSC with value-added services;
- Pillar 5 on Skills & Training will train users and providers of the EOSC ecosystem; and
- Pillar 6 on Engagement & Communications will engage the wider EOSC Community at a global level.