Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Cancer and Chronic Diseases
This CESSDA® Roadshow focuses on how CESSDA Data Catalogue® and Data Management Expert Guide® support researchers in work on cancer and major chronic diseases based on impartial and trusted datasets and metadata.
It features a practical demo of the DC and highlights the importance of secure access to data, storage and protection, with real-world examples of best practices for use and re-use by the social sciences research community. Participants can also enjoy an engaging interactive discussion between the service providers and researchers on the roadshow topic.
This CESSDA Roadshow shows how CESSDA Data Catalogue and Data Management Expert Guide can support researchers on Cancer and Chronic Diseases.
- Social Sciences
Persistent Identifiers (PIDs)
Part of series/collection
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Cancer and Chronic Diseases
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Circular Economy
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Climate Change
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on COVID-19
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Migration