Presentation: CESSDA Roadshow on Circular Economy
This CESSDA® Roadshow on the Circular Economy brings together experts from service providers and top-level researchers to explore the key role of the social sciences with impartial, reliable data on attitudes and practices to recycling and eco-design.
It will guide participants through valuable resources in the CESSDA Data Catalogue®, give examples of data use and reuse as best practices and explain how researchers can organise and process data using the ESSDA Data Management Expert Guide®.
This CESSDA Roadshow shows how CESSDA Data Catalogue and Data Management Expert Guide can support researchers on Circular Economy.
- Social Sciences
Persistent Identifiers (PIDs)
Part of series/collection
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Cancer and Chronic Diseases
Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Circular Economy
- Presentation: CESSDA Roadshow on Circular Economy
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Climate Change
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on COVID-19
- Webinar: CESSDA Roadshow on Migration